Sunday, July 08, 2007

Salsa in Kuala Lumpur

So I decided to check out another Salsa Dancing club in Kuala Lumpur.It was called the Little Havana.It was a blast mainly becos I brought some friends who were interested and taught them a few dances like cha cha,salsa and merengue. They were quick learners. Had so much fun with them.

My experience with the salsa scene has been a great one so far. It was pretty easy to meet people there. The ones that I met and quickly became good friends with were extremely nice and talented as well on the dance floor. Soon, we kept in touch and were constantly informing ea. other where dancing was.


Yat Mun and his girlfriend.


The crowd at Little Havana.


More Rueda


KD and I. We had a great time dancing ever since I got there. Very talented gal.


Yat Mun and Stephanie dancing to Merengue.


Heres my great friend Yat Mun.


I met these wonderful people and great dancers from Malaysia KD and Sach.


Sach doing his thang






Michelles and Stephanie.


Some Rueda.


Little Havana.


Go Yat Mun and GF.


One of the regulars doing their thing.


Some Tom Yam for supper after dancing.




Us together at the restaurant.


Yat Mun digging in!!!

No comments: