Sunday, July 08, 2007

Pulau Redang Island


This is the airport in the state of Kuala Terengganu.


This is the terminal.


Our entrance to the room with the sea view.


Heres the interior with a King Size bed and a patio.


I didn't even see any monkeys!!!! I was bummed.


Heres our patio


Heres the sea view that we were promised.




I dont think i have ever seen beaches this white in person before.


What a great view!










Our last meal of the tripp!!! The best one. STEAMBOAT baby!!!


Havin a blast!!!




Time to get some color on my skin!!!! LOL














Heres one of our breakfast meals on the trip. They serve authentic malaysian food.


ME! The evening is the best time to take pictures. The sun lights up the ocean as it falls below the island on the other side. Colors were vivid.

1 comment:

$1 said...

Dang!! I've not gone there myself. Got to make a trip there this year.