Monday, July 30, 2007

Red Box Karoake


Here are the lovely ladies. The one thing I like about Karoake nights here in Asia is that you get your own private room and server. You can make the fools out of yourselves and noone would know except your server and your friends. Its fun!!!! I would definitely recommend it if you ever make it to Asia.


Here are the guys.


I haven't been to a Karoake Bar in like 10 years. It is so much fun just relaxing, drinking, eating, conversating, and watching Jeremy sing. Its the funniest thing.


Trust me I didn't sound good at all.


Heres me and Sharene.


Jeremy Chan, married man. Hes happy!!!


What was I singing?


Jeremy and Ping Ling singing a love song together.


I was having a blast!!!!!


Half of the room singing.


Here we are again!!! Besides English songs, their inventory stretches to Chinese songs and Malay songs.


Heres Stephanie singing. Shes got a good voice.

No comments: