Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding


Theres Jeremy and Ping Ling surrounded by his loving immediate family.


This is the church where the wedding took place. This church has many memories of me and Jeremy's childhood life. I have made many great friends here at the church.


Here are the groomsmen, myself(bestman) and the newly weds.


Here is the shot when we were at the reception. The day of the wedding was a crazy day. I must admit that I was so worn out just being his right hand man. The wedding in the end went extremely well. Jeremy's day is almost over. Hes look forward to his honeymoon in Bali with his beautiful wife. I am looking forward to seeing them having the best day of their lives and spending time with my honey.


Steph, me, Eugene and Sharene. Some of my very good friends.


Heres my brother Vincent, Us, Daniel, Kaumo and Kaufu. My uncle and aunt were invited too!


This is the table i sat at amongst my church friends and childhood friends.


Here are Jane, Michelle Chen and Michelle Murty.


Here are some of my close friends.


Heres just an example of the food they served at the reception. Of course i didn't eat that much really.


Heres my friend Eugene. Amazing climber!!!


The beautiful Woman. My best friend's wife of course.


Heres to us all!!!!


Yum Sing!!!!!!!!!! We had to go around all 37 tables and toast with the wedding party. IT was a fun experience. This was after my speech. I was so happy it was over!!! LOL.

No comments: