Monday, July 30, 2007

Post Wedding Pics


Its was a big day that day. It was around 6.30am. We just got done with breakfast. I met Jeremy in his hotel room to help him with this outfit for the day.


Before we departed the hotel. We decorated the groomsmen's car with some ribbons on the handles.


We are off to the bride's house to pick her up. Trust me it aint as easy as it sounds.


Here we are posing before facing our sets of obstacles and challenges that the bridemaids had planned for us.


Here we are just getting out of the car.


LOL. Jeremy the singer. Heres him singing "You've Lost That Love and Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers.


The second thing in line was writing poems. I am not good in words so I turned to the local paper for some inspirations. We had two to write.


Well, Jeremy passed the first gate of the house. But wait!!!


Waxing legs was next. That part was hilarious.


Here were downing some lord knows what drink they gave us. I later found out that each glass was either sweet, sour, salty and bitter. I had the sweet one! Thank God!


Next up is the red pocket. We have satisfy the bridesmaids with money enough so they could let us in. We started with a $50 bill and ended with Jeremy's credit card. LOL.


Heres Jeremy and Ping Ling. We had to come up with I LOVE YOU in 5 different languages.


Aren't they cute. This is the church where we grew up and now he is getting married here. The moment is almost here.


The ceremony was sweet.


The sweet kiss. Church rated he promised. LOL.

Next up was the tea ceremony. I wish nothing them nothin but the best in life. I was so happy for them.

No comments: