Thursday, January 25, 2007

Old San Juan








San Juan is my last stop in Puerto Rico. I am glad after months of procastination and distractions, I get to finally finish documenting this trip online. San Juan by far was the most beautiful place to visit in that island. I think most people would agree. It is one of the most colorful city I have ever seen.

But not to take away from the rest of the places I have visited on that island, other places were just rich with other things such as the people, food and the culture. The island was filled with treasures waiting to be discovered. San Juan was very inspiring for me as a painter. So these images would be my inspiration for my exhibition in April.

So they say Puerto Rico is the capitol city of Salsa...... I agree!!! Even though it was born in New York, New York, I must say that every where you went was Salsa music. It was heaven for a salsero like myself. I brought home some Don Q's, a local rum and many many fond memories.

1 comment:

$1 said...

Great place. The 2nd pic would make a great painting. But dont include the American gal in there.