Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 New Years in Topeka


Above: KC Salsa Salseras y Salsero.


Second down: Josh and Leah Above: Erica and me.

One of my most memorable New Years Eve party ever took place last night in TOpeka, KS. Why in Kansas? Well, a great band, short roadtrip, salsa, beautiful latin women and most importantly my best of friends made it worth the trip. Some new friends whom I have just gotten to know them a month ago were able to join us and they were a blast to be with.

Between the stories we shared on the way there, a great dinner at Samantha's family restaurant, some beverages, the live music and the dancing, I realized I have experienced new experienced, accomplished and dealt with some transitions in life. Most of all, I learned that both of my best friends here and in Malaysia are getting married. What a year!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Yes!!! the 2007 New Years in Topeka was a great time. It was well planned. It was advertised with ample notice. Fun, diversed and among great friends!