Saturday, October 21, 2006

Flint Hills' piece



After looking through the images I have collected on the day when I was at the Flint Hills, This one stuck out at me. In the image I captured, the things that were intriguing to me were the almost vanishing hills in the background and the path in the foreground that led my eye to the very back of the greenery. I was moved by the depth I was seeing in the image.

Well, the exhibition is TONIGHT! I can't wait. I cannot wait to see what the students I had during the field trip had came up with. Most of all, it will be great to see them and quite the honor to share an exhibition with all of them. It'll be a great show!!!!!!

But first I am off to H&R Block Grand Opening in KC downtown. I am excited to see the artwork they purchased from my show.......

No comments: