Monday, October 02, 2006

Cruises | Exotic excursions illustration




An illustration that was published on Sunday Oct 1st, 2006

I don't get many opportunities to Design the Travel cover with my illustration as the lead art so here it is and it turned out great. Not too bad for two days of work.

It started out traditionally with line work that was redrawn with Photoshop over my pencils.

I intended this piece to be digital to kill some drying time. Normally it would be painted. I am still exploring possibilities in the digital world even though I dislike spending my creative time looking at something knowing for a long period of time that would deterioriate my eyes.

Enjoy!

For more pages that I have designed, check out:-

http://www.newspagedesigner.com/portfolios/portfolio1.php?UserID=6384

No comments: