Thursday, February 03, 2011

Red Apple






















Happy New Year everyone! I started the year with a loud and bright apple. Everytime when I look at this painting, it wakes me up and energizes me for the day. I don't think it can get any brighter than this, or can it??? LOL. Anyway, please enjoy and please stay tune for more new paintings. Lots going on this year. It will be a busy year at the studio.
Take care,
Allan Chow

Title: Red Apple
Size: 12W X 12H X 1.5D
Medium: Oil on Canvas
Available at:
Etsy Store

Gallery Stretched canvas painted on all sides so frame isn't required.

***COMMISSION ME
Don't see a fruit or flower you like? No problem, special commissions are priced the same at these sizes. Contact me for more details. I look forward to working with you to bring your desire and vision to life.

No comments: