Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Original painting-My Brown Pear -12X12-Modern Fine Art

Original painting-My Brown Pear -12X12-Modern Fine Art
zoom
This is an original painting by Allan Chow

Title: My Brown Pear
Size: 12W X 12H X 1.5D
Medium: Oil on Canvas

Gallery Stretched canvas painted on all sides so frame isn't required.

***PRINTS ARE AVAILABLE!!!!!!

***COMMISSION ME
Don't see a fruit or flower you like? No problem, special commissions are priced the same at these sizes. Contact me for more details. I look forward to working with you to bring your desire and vision to life.

Mailing List:
Subscribe at allanchow.com
Online Store:
My Etsy Store

SHIPPING:
International shipping available. Please contact me for pricing.


All artwork is protected by copyright laws. Reproducing artwork is prohibited without my express written permission.

No comments: