Friday, April 23, 2010

Photos @ Summer Garden Exhibit

Here are some images of the exhibit from Blue Koi,
I just love how the theme goes so well in restaurants especially at one of my favorites in town.
Thank you all who came out! I hope you enjoyed the show and I hope I have gained a fan or two this month.

















My goal is to travel all over town the rest of this year exhibiting these series of paintings.
I have many more in my studio waiting to take the place of paintings that sold. Thank you collectors for your support. Next stop in May: Artichokes KC in Mission Farms. More details to follow.

If you would like to subscribe to my mailing list, please go to:
The Art of Allan Chow

(You will receive upcoming exhibition news, promotions and annual giveaways!!!) Don't miss out.


Summer Garden's inventory can be found at: My Etsy



















Close up of Green Apple.
















Close up of My Pear. One of my favorite paintings in this series.
You truly have to go up close to fully appreciate the painting.

No comments: