Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flint Hills Forever @ Strecker Nelson Gallery














Last night was an incredible night at the Flint Hills Forever opening. I had the pleasure of meeting many Artists that I admire. Meeting the personality behind each masterpieces gives me even more admiration for their work. My dearest friends Bill and Carol McCall were the first I greeted as usual.
Their work is phenomenal and they are simply just awesome people.

Above image: Debra Clemente- I had an eye for her work the first time I was in Strecker Nelson a few years back. Its good to finally meet the artist. Incredibly talented, warm and intelligent person. It was a blast hanging out yesterday!

Below: James Borger - It isn't hard to admire what he is doing. I exhibit in two galleries with this incredibly gifted painter. Through conversations we had at the opening yesterday, we have much in common professionally. Full-time Art Director, family man and an established Artist, now that is some determination and ambitious man. The depth and lighting is his mastery in his paintings.











































Below my paintings are exquisite ceramic pieces by Bo Bedilion
and sculpture by Allen Wynn

Flint Hills Forever
Showing at Strecker Nelson Gallery
Manhattan, Kansas
April 23 - June 12, 2010

Some Featured Artists:
Zak Barnes
James Borger
Kim Casebeer
Debra Clemente
Daniel Coburn
Louis Copt
Bill McCall
Carol McCall
Doug Osa
Brian Slawson
Barbara Waterman Peters
featured sculptor
Allen Wynn
featured ceramist
Bo Bedilion

No comments: