Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Art Exhibit at Leopold Gallery 2009


Leopold Gallery. The evening of the art exhibit this year.
The show was packed. I had the opportunity to arrive early so I could snap a few shots before the sun disappeared. For those who are in the neighborhood, stop by. The show will be up for a week or two. Add:324 W 63rd Street, Brookside. 816.333.3111 www.leopoldgallery.com




Red Kite Runner
Oil On Canvas 24”H x 30”W
This painting represents the feeling of freedom that I experience whenever I am enjoying a calm and breezy day at the beach. The sight of people and hearing their voices gives me comfort. For sale at Leopold Gallery.


Rocks on Rodeo Beach 2
Oil On Canvas 18”H x 24”W
This is one of my favorites of the “Rocks on Rodeo Beach” series. For this painting to impress me, I knew the colors would have to be exquisite. I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I did creating it. For sale at Leopold Gallery.



1 comment:

Adam Ford said...

Hey Allan!

How are you doing? Of course I remember you! You did those awesome giant painting in high school. I think you were on the swim team too right?
Well your art is amazing sir. Love the plein aire work! My wife and I were looking at it last night and we are both big fans. Stay in touch. It is good to hear from you!