Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grand Opening of AllanChow.com


Welcome to a preview of my new website this year.
Grand opening is October 23rd, 2009.

I will be celebrating this occasion with an artist reception at leopold gallery that evening between 6 -9 pm. Please join me that evening to celebrate over great art and fine wine.


*** When you subscribe to my mailing list between 10/23/09 - 01/01/10, TWO LUCKY winners will receive a complimentary limited edition print signed by me.*******

Website address: www.allanchow.com
Art opening: Friday, October 23rd, 2009 Leopold Gallery (624 W 63rd street Brookside area) 6 -9pm





NEW WEBSITE FEATURES:-

• Simple navigation tool allows you to view galleries
with ease.

• High Quality images will enhance your experience.

• Ability to purchase LIMITED EDITION PRINTS online
safely and securely.

• Subscribing to my mailing list will inform you my
upcoming exhibitions, promotions and giveaways!!!

• You can COMMISSION ME by sending me a message
in the contact page and/or leave me a comment.

No comments: