Sunday, April 05, 2009

Royal's Commission - Final Week


Here is the painting about 99% done. As the painting dry, I usually continue to work on it and constantly finding ways to make it better. Hopefully I will be able to take one more shot of the final product before it goes up at the Stadium (Entrance of the Crown Club.)


Believe it or not, I haven't found a single reference of Brett's face visible in this exact time of the celebration right before the infamous hug. Even though there were images of their faces in various perspective, this painting will provide the Royals something special. I was working on 8 different photographs to capture Brett's face in this composition. I think it works.


I am almost there! George Brett's face was the last piece of the puzzle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my this is awesome!!!!!!! can i buy some of your paintings? :)

Sharene