Sunday, November 13, 2011

Post "Fruit for Life" exhibit pix 11.11.11

Here are some pictures from the exhibit this past Friday at Wines by Jennifer. Thank you friends and fans for stopping by. It was a HIT!!! Many loved their wine, cosy atmosphere and last but not least, the gallery opening. Enjoy the photos everyone!


Coming Soon:
Nov. 18th, Friday 2011
Two Man Show by Allan Chow
Leopold Gallery (www.leopoldgallery.com)
All new landscapes! If you have missed my shows this year, this is a MUST SEE!!!!
Talented dancers and proud to call them my friends! Thank you!

Cheers! Aren't they all just lovely!

To new friends and my fav. couple!

The exhibit wouldn't be the same without you all!

Good to see you both and Congrats!

Tascha, thank you for being in all my exhibits this year!

Lesa, my sales rep that evening, Thank you!

No comments: