Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dinner with the Artist-Hosted by ARTichokes and Room 39

Alright! I am going to let you all on something pretty darn cool! On May 26th, Room 39 and Artichokes in Mission Farms are hosting a Dinner with the Artist event honoring me as the Featured Artist of the month. What this mean is that you get to relax, have dinner and participate in an open conversation about my creative process and how my career as a fine artist started. It is a story of how Fine Art found me as I was searching for myself as a painter while pursuing a career as an Illustrator. It has been a life long passion of mine as someone who enjoyed drawing since age 5 and will be a life long effort to find my way to making a difference in the world with my gift in life. 

A signature drink will be created specially for that evening and will be included in your three course meal. 

If you would like to learn more, please visit ARTichokes to reserve or call (913) 322-9481

DINNER WITH THE ARTIST
May 26th, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Dinner & Art!  Our featured artist for May will be Allan Chow.  Don't miss this event!

No comments: