Monday, August 02, 2010

Still Life Pears oil painting by Allan Chow 2010


Title: Best of Three
Size: 12 X 12 inches
Medium: Oil on canvas
Artist: Allan Chow
For Sale: $150.00 

This painting started with some drawings I did while I was in an airplane earlier this year. I especially wanted to experiment with a combination of color, space and relationships between shapes. I have always found pears to be a unique subject matter to paint. It has all the curves that an Artist want in a subject matter. What makes a difference is how an Artist interprets them in his/her own unique style and experience as an Artist.
I believe in this case, my style brought the honesty out of this subject matter and in exchange, a painting that speaks for all who is willing to listen. Enjoy!

ONLINE STORES:
Still Lifes & Landscapes - ETSY STORE
Landscapes - WEBSITE STORE

FACEBOOK PAGE:
The Art of Allan Chow FAN PAGE.


MAILING LIST:
Subscribe now to receive upcoming promotions and exhibition information.
(mailing list located at top right corner of my homepage)

No comments: