Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mango Lassi Anyone?

Title: Mango
Artist: Allan Chow, 2010
Medium: Oil on canvas
Size: 30 X 30 inches
Price: $1100.00 (Available)
Exhibit: Summer Garden @ Blue Koi (39th & Bell) in April.
Prints are available upon request. Contact the artist for availability.


If you live in the Kansas City area and curious how this painting would look in your space, contact me to arrange a FREE consultation. Prints are available upon request. Contact the artist for availability.


I have one huge mango above my fireplace and it has provided my home a warm and pleasant piece of visual stimulation. See what this painting can for your space. If you need an original that is smaller or perhaps larger, contact me and lets figure out the best size and color that fits your interior space.
Prints are available upon request. Contact the artist for availability.

No comments: