Monday, September 28, 2009

A Painter at work


Photo by John Sleezer
Thought I help my ex-employer to promote a sale of prints of me painting. This is definitely a first for me to see myself for sale as prints.


Photo by John Sleezer

Description of Prints:
Local artist Allan Chow works on finishing a painting with a working title of "85 World Series, Crowning Moment," that depicts the Kansas City Royals team celebrating winning the final game of the 1985 World Series at Kauffman Stadium. Chow was working on the painting at the Leopold Gallery, 324 W. 63rd Street on Wednesday April 1, 2009, in Kansas City, MO. It was commissioned by HOK and the Kansas City Royals and will be placed above the entrance to the Crown Club at the stadium. John Sleezer/The Kansas City Star 4/1/09 (METRO)

Order your print at Kansas City Star's Store
website:

No comments: