Thursday, June 14, 2007

Crossing Lake YueCheng




Here comes our ride.


Heres the cable car station.


Let me tell you, the ride was only 10 mins long but the landscape behind us was absolutely the most spiritual and peaceful scenary i have ever seen in my life.


Here we are the Ciyun Pavilion. Our journey continues.




These guys give tourists a ride up those 1000s of stairs. I can't believe they do this all day long. They charged 20RMB which was only 3 USD. What a deal. Nah, i walke d all 5 hours.


I don't blame him.


Behind me is a palace i believe called Shangqing.


This would be my getaway place to be every weekend.






Is this steep or what?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Based on these fantastic pictures I have book a trip to Chengdu and I hope to feel the harmonious atmosphere.

liveandcreate said...

Thomas, I hope you have a great trip ahead! I can't wait to go back. There was so much more to see. Thanks for dropping a line! Let me know what u think of Chengdu. Cheers.