Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Malaysian Trip Begins


Bunga Kertas


A view of the neighborhood from the house.




My home in Malaysia which I lived in when i was around 9 till i was 13.


Malaysian airport interior.


My younger brother and my mom at the airport


These are shots from the camera phone. Not bad I guess. You can tell that I was ready to get off the plane.


Shots I took as I was writing in my journal.


I am back home today for the first time in 7 years. I spent a total of 27 hours on the air and in transit. It is nice to be home because I spent most of my life feeling like a foreigner in another land but yet I call it home. As I landed and walk through customs, I realized for a moment that I was a citizen and need not fill out any immigration forms nor did I have to wait in long lines. Anyway, it was good to be home.


My parents and my younger greeted me at the arrival hall. It was sooooooo good to see them. Oddly enough I felt like it was just yesterday that I had visited even though there were much changes in area I lived in.

1 comment: